Skip to main content
Sharon-Hope United Church
18648 Leslie St. Sharon Ontario L0G 1V0
If you require more information please contact this Community of Faith directly.
- There is a secondary entrance that is barrier-free and well-marked.
- All stories within the building are accessible with an elevator or lift.
- The washrooms have a wheelchair accessible stall or an individual washroom is wheelchair accessible.
- The washroom has an accessible sink, towel dispenser and hand dryer.
- Accessible seating space that is suitable for side transfer.
- Adjacent companion seating.
- Storage space for mobility assistive devices.
- The worship space has a sound amplification system.
- Available hearing assist devices.
- Large print bulletins or projection screens are available
- There is barrier free path to the children's program.
- Accessible rest or quiet space.
- The coffee hour space accessible, with refreshments within reach.
- Barrier free path to the meeting rooms.
- Barrier-free path to the community hall.
- Accessible doorways to meeting rooms and the community hall.
- At least one designated accessible parking spot.
- Boarding area or parking for Accessible Transit.
- Has an inclusive Marriage Policy that ensures all couples of all gender combinations are treated equally.