Skip to main content

TC 425 V Request to Declare a Vacancy

Governing bodies use this form with Ministry Personnel Committees to request Presbytery to declare a vacancy. Also requires TC 425 MAP, TC 425 PD, TC 425 DFC and PR 436 MI (Manse Information) if applicable.

TC 410 ST Request for Short-term supply or Interim Ministry Appointment

Communities of Faith use this form to request a short-term supply appointment or interim ministry appointment.