Collier Street United Church in Barrie is seeking a Music Director to lead their present traditional worship services but also to help them embrace modern music in worship.
The Music Director will:
- lead and administer the music ministry of the church in conjunction with the Minister of Worship, Congregational Care and Leadership;
- be proficient with their Keats-Geissler 3-manual pipe organ and 7′ Steinway grand piano;
- have experience with other musical instruments;
- effectively lead, direct and accompany the church choirs during regular and special services;
- be a team player who co-operatively works with other staff and groups within the church;
- integrate modern music technology and contemporary music into Collier’s worship life.
This is a part-time position based on 14 hours per week.
Collier’s compensation package is negotiable upon qualifications/experience and based on RCCO guidelines.
Additional information is available at http://collierunited.ca/
Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com by November 2, 2018.