Presbytery Meeting – November 3, 2018
St. John’s United Church,
Alliston Pastoral Charge
56 Victoria Street East
Alliston, ON L9R 1L5
This event is open up to all current and previous presbyters. Registration is required for all!
Simple Draft Agenda
1:30 pm Registration
1:55 pm Gathering Music
2:00 pm Welcome from Chair
2:10 pm Emergent Business
1) Opening Motions
2) Regional Update
2:30 pm Recognition of Staff and presbyters
3-4:00 pm Speaker: Malcolm Sinclair **
4:15 pm Closing Worship with communion
4:45 am Announcements
4:55 pm Benediction
5:00 pm Dinner
Dr. Malcolm Sinclair is the preaching minister of Metropolitan United Church in Toronto, (the “Cathedral of Methodism” in Upper Canada). Born and raised in that city, Malcolm has served four congregations there over forty five years.
He has taught and preached across Canada, as well as at Iona Abbey in Scotland, and in the Uniting Church of Australia in Melbourne. Malcolm is a graduate of Emmanuel College in Toronto from which he received an honorary doctorate in 1997, and the Distinguished Alumni Award in 2013.
Malcolm is a Burns’ Supper entertainer, and Padre to the 78th Fraser Highlanders, York Garrison, (Wolfe’s troops at Quebec).
Presbytery Meeting Registration
See Archived Minutes HERE!
- 181018 NW Governance Commission Minutes
- 181016 NW Governance Commission Minutes
- 180930 NW Governance Commission Minutes
- 180929 NW Presbytery Minutes
- 180929 NW Presbytery Appendices
- 180925 NW Congregational Commission Minutes
- 180924 NW Governance Commission Minutes
- 180920 NW Program Commission Minutes
- 180913 NW Executive Minutes
- 180706 NW Congregational Life Commission Minutes