Skip to main content

Once notice for a request for a change in pastoral relationship has been received congregations can begin the process of requesting presbytery to declare a vacancy.  

Seeking a New Call or Appointment Handbooks 

Pastoral Relations Forms

  • The required forms (TC 425 V,  TC 425 MAP, TC 425 PD, TC 425 DFC and PR 436 MI if applicable) can be found in the Pastoral Relations section of the Forms Directory. 

Online Matching at Vacancy and Availability 

Once your vacancy has been approved by Presbytery a Conference liaison will be appointed and you need to create an on-line profile, or login to your account at our VacancyAvailability site.  Here you will be directed to copy and paste your TC 425 MAP, and upload TC 425 PD, and 425 DFC forms.  Once you have completed your on-line profile and it is approved by a Conference Program Minister you may begin the search process.

How do we get help?

Program staff are available in each Presbytery to support congregations in declaring a vacancy.