Keswick United Church is currently looking for a music director to start in January 2019.
- work in conjunction with the minister to confirm weekly hymns
- accompany hymns for Sunday morning worship services
- provide vocal leadership from the piano, as needed, for new hymns
- lead weekly choir rehearsal
- maintain the music library and order music within the budget provided
- accompany all special services including but not limited to, Christmas Eve, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday
- rehearse to provide confident and accurate accompaniment
- assist the sound system, as needed.
Please email your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org